Sunday, April 30, 2017

LAST DAY

Today is the last day of our 2017 show, and we certainly hope you have enjoyed it.  I know I'm very impressed with the beauty and creative energy of the quilts, and the riot of colors is fantastic.  We are so lucky to have such a special venue to hang our quilts--we soak in a bit of history as we wander around admiring.



Our speakers and demonstrations have been fun and educational and all have left me with something interesting and/or helpful that I didn't know before.  During the show, I've added a few photos to the Speaker and Demonstrations Schedule sections of the blog when I had ones that turned out well, so do check back in those earlier parts of the blog.

Did you catch the feature about The Unbroken Thread on the KVAL news yesterday?  If you missed it, or if you'd like to see it again, here's the link.

Our boutique sales have gone well.  Last night I made the last of my notebook covers for this year's show--I've been able to complete one or two each evening to have at least one available every day--they've been selling out fast, as has so much of the boutique inventory.  This morning I'm bringing in the last one for 2017, completed late last night.  I fell in love with these fabrics together.




A popular item in the gift shop boutique this year has been the used quilting magazines--a variety of titles.  Grab a handful to inspire yourself, for only 10¢ each today.

We hope to see you on this last day of our 2017 show.  Good luck on winning the Dresden Plate blocks!


No comments: